Smith Partnership is a leading law firm in the East Midlands. A forward thinking and progressive company employing over 200 staff throughout 6 offices.
An opportunity has become available at our busy Head Office in Derby, for a full time Business Administrator, working within our Conveyancing Department.
The successful candidate will be required to:-
- arrange for accurate conveyancing quotes
- maintain a database of quotes given
- open new files on case management system
- sending engagement letters
- responding to Clients queries
- checking case management system regarding allocation of files
- keeping a log of our usual referrers
- passing file to relevant fee earner to allow ID checks to be requested, upon receipt of signed instructions
- assisting with the scanning of post to the correct file on case management system.
You must be well organised and able to maintain up to date electronic records. Have a good eye for detail, an ability to communicate at all levels and able to cope under pressure. Must be a team player and willing to undertake ad hoc tasks when required.
A friendly, professional and personable attitude is paramount. Relevant previous experience is essential.
Applications strictly via email enclosing a current CV and covering letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org).
No agencies please.