Smith Partnership is one of the leading law firms in the East Midlands. A forward-thinking and progressive company, Smith Partnership employs over 200 staff throughout 6 offices across the region.
An opportunity has become available at our Burton-upon-Trent Office for a full time experienced Conveyancing Assistant to provide support and other related services to Fee Earners within the Conveyancing Department.
The team are looking for a confident, proactive and structured individual who will be experienced in a broad range of matters, to include, but not limited to:-
- Collating initial documentation; to include ID and source of funding.
- Carrying out Electronic ID Checks.
- Providing updates to all parties within the transaction.
- Issuing a Draft Contract Pack.
- Issuing Search Reports.
- Issuing Mortgage Reports
- Preparing files for exchange.
- Exchanging contracts.
- Assisting with the administration aspect of completions.
To be successful in this busy, client-facing role, you will need to have:-
- experience of residential conveyancing procedures and processes;
- ability to work as part of a team;
- good organisational / administration and IT skills;
- well-developed communication skills, both face to face and on the telephone;
- ability to work both independently and under supervision;
- reliability and efficiency;
- enthusiasm, self-motivation and confidence.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive East Midlands law firm and to work as part of a friendly and highly regarded team.
Applications should be made strictly via e-mail, enclosing a current CV and covering letter to (email@example.com)
No agencies please.