An opportunity has become available for a Full Time Fee Earner to join our Residential Conveyancing Department at our busy Burton upon Trent office.
The team are looking for a confident, proactive and structured individual, with a minimum of 3 years PQE who will be experienced in a broad range of matters, to include, but not limited to:-
- Freehold Sales & Purchases
- Leasehold Sales & Purchases
- Transfers of Equity
- Help To Buy ISAs and LISA’s
- Help to Buy Equity Loans
- Adverse Possession Applications
- Transfers of Part
Interested applicants should be either a qualified Solicitor, a Fellow of CILEx; or a Licensed Conveyancer with at least 3 years PQE.
Interested applicants should also:-
- Have experience of working within a busy Conveyancing department;
- Be able to deal with all matters from inception to completion;
- Have the ability to own and handle a varied caseload with minimal supervision;
- Have exceptional client care skills;
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise;
- Have a high level of attention to detail;
- A can do attitude;
- Have an ability to work well as part of a team as well as independently;
- Have sound communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Have experience of working with Case Management systems.
Full Time: Monday - Friday, 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Applications strictly via email enclosing a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.