Smith Partnership is a leading law firm in the East Midlands. A forward thinking and progressive company employing over 200 staff throughout 6 offices.
An opportunity has become available at our Norman House Head Office in Derby, for a full time Legal Secretary working within our Commercial Property Department.
To provide secretarial and other related services to two fee earners within the Commercial Property team;
- Audio and copy typing
- Handling enquiries from clients and relevant professionals
- Diary maintenance
- Dealing with clients on telephone and in office when required
- Taking and passing on messages in absence of the relevant fee earner
- Arranging appointments
- Dealing with bills, invoices and payments (when required)
- File maintenance
- Previous legal secretarial experience
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Outlook and use of the Internet
- Audio Typing
- Legal Terminology
- Legal Forms
- Client File Maintenance Procedures
- Billing Guides
- Client Care Procedures
- Client Confidentiality Policy
- Cheque Requests
- Knowledge of area of Law for Department
This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive East Midlands law firm and to work as part of a challenging and friendly team.
Applications strictly via email enclosing a current CV and covering letter to (firstname.lastname@example.org)
No Agencies please.