Take back control
Outstanding debt represents hard cash - cash that should be in your account. Take back control of debts owed to your business with Smith Partnerships’ Activate Debt Recovery System.
What is Activate
Activate is a web-based system that delivers a top level and efficient debt recovery service that allows you to recover cash in the shortest possible time.
The objective is simple - reduce your debtor days and improve your cashflow, the lifeblood of any business.
The system can be entirely tailored to the needs and goals of your business. Features include:
- 24 hour, seven days a week online access to files
- Case tracking progression
- View payments that have been made
- View documents we’ve received from debtors, including letters, faxes and emails
- See notes of telephone call activity
- Monitor next steps in the debt recovery process
- Create, view and print tailored reports and performance statistics whenever and wherever you need them
- See costs and fees information incurred on each matter
Benefits of Activate
Designed with business in mind, our Activate Debt Recovery System offers users a number of benefits, including:
- Improvements to the cashflow of your business
- Plan future cashflow more efficiently and accurately
- Inform management decisions with up-to-date data and information from tailored reports
- Cost-effective solution to debt recovery challenges
Computerised system with a human touch
The system combines innovative cutting edge technology with high levels of customer service. We’ve listened to our many clients who value our approachability to ensure that the human elements of the digital service have not been lost.
Encompassing the same level of care you’d expect from any Smith Partnership service, Activate provides an efficient and strategic legal solution that is delivered by our skilled team of debt collection solicitors from our network of offices in Derby, Burton Upon Trent, Swadlincote, Leicester and Stoke-on-Trent.
Don’t just take our word for it...
Our debt recovery service is recommended by the Legal 500, which states:
Smith Partnership impresses with ‘exceptional service’. The private education and consumer goods sectors are mainstays for the practice, which advises private nurseries and acts alongside banks for their private education clients. The group also handles mandates in the manufacturing, construction, finance, telecommunications and brewing industries. Claire Twells, who ‘interacts exceptionally well with clients’, heads the department, which includes ‘tenacious’ litigation executive Sharon Davies and litigation executive Andrew Hambleton.
Why choose us?
The Smith Partnership team has years of experience in helping business clients with their debt recovery issues. Our highly-skilled solicitors are committed to supporting your business to achieve its goals and objectives with smart, cost-effective and practical solutions, such as the Activate Debt Recovery System.
We understand how time-consuming debt collection can be, which is why we have created this computerised service that works on your terms.
The service is applicable across all sectors and industries as our team has helped a broad range of clients in a number of commercial business activities, including brewing and pub companies, manufacturing, finance, telecommunications, insurance and construction.