Commercial Property Solicitors
Successfully protecting assets is a main consideration in the world of commercial property. Whether you represent a small business or a blue chip organisation, Smith Partnership’s commercial property department offers a wealth of legal expertise that helps you make the most of the property in your possession.
Get in touch with our team today to see what we can do for you.
Smith Partnership advises on a variety of commercial property matters, including developments, landlord and tenant issues and property finance work, with particular experience in the hospitality and healthcare sectors. Practice head Jason Wood specialises in advising developers on site assemblies and the subsequent sale of plots and acts for property portfolios on the purchase, sale and leasing of properties.
The thing that makes Smith Partnership unique is that they give good old-fashioned personal service, and they care.
Our commercial property services
Our expertise covers a wide range of legal services relating to commercial property law, including:
- Handling the sale and purchase of business premises such as shops, restaurants, industrial units and property occupied by educational organisations
- The acquisition and disposal of freehold and leasehold property
- Granting and renewing business premises leases
- Property finance
- Residential and commercial development transactions
- Drafting, negotiating and agreeing the terms of commercial leases, business sale agreements and transfers
- Preparing legal documentation for the sale of commercial property at auction
- Handling all aspects of secured lending over commercial property by commercial lenders
- Licensed property transactions and complex matters surrounding licensed property, including matters relating to leisure properties and facilities
- The acquisition of commercial property by commercial pension funds
- The assembly of land for development purposes and the subsequent disposal of plots on the developed land
Where needed, our experts are also able to call upon the expertise of the wider Smith Partnership team, offering further legal advice with regards to licensing law, environmental matters, health & safety law and more.
If you’re in need of legal advice regarding any of the areas above, contact us today.
The ‘highly professional’ Smith Partnership offers ‘excellent business acumen’ and ‘great depth of expertise’.
Key figures include practice head Jason Wood, who has particular expertise in the healthcare sector. The group's expertise covers acquisitions and disposals, property finance and development work, landlord and tenant instructions and corporate support work. The client list features a major pub company and several players from the food and drink industry.